As many of you know, the Board of Directors of Carolina Bible Camp has been prayerfully considering whether we will be able to have an encampment this summer. We consulted with many different agencies involved in responding to the coronavirus disease including: the American Camping Association, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Association of Nursing, the Department of Homeland Security, the Davie County Department of Health and Human Services, and the North Carolina Governor’s task force on COVID-19.
The Board of Directors of Carolina Bible Camp, based on our overwhelming desire to provide both a safe and healthy environment for our campers and to preserve the many special traditions of Carolina Bible Camp, have regretfully come to the decision that we cannot open CBC this summer. This was a difficult decision for the Board, and we know it will be difficult for each of you too.
We, along with you, are grieving this decision, but we want each parent and camper to know that we are united through these trials and that we will be able to be together again real soon. Please see below for a link to a video that we hope captures some of what makes CBC the place to be.
We love all of you. Keep CBC in your prayers and all of the kids that will miss being together this summer.