To do our part in making that possible, we’re continuing to focus on our number one priority – our campers! We’ve always had rigorous practices in place to ensure campers’ health and safety, but we’ll be taking it to another level to address all of the concerns that have come with the spread of the coronavirus.
Please save the dates for the summer camp sessions that you normally participate in until the NC Governor, local public health department, and the CBC Board of Directors makes a decision as to whether camp will go forward, what changes (if any) will be required, or if it has to be delayed or cancelled. In the event we must shorten or cancel our summer encampment, camper registration fees will be refunded or carried over to the next encampment per your request.
Please pray, as we are sure you are, for this to end quickly and for the Governor, public health officials, and the Board to make the best decision for the well-being of all that love CBC so much.
We miss you and hope to see you soon!
- No undergarments, cleavage, or private areas should be visible. Individuals should be aware of how clothing fits when involved in activities to ensure the clothing does not move too much to reveal the above. Pants or shorts should not sag from the waist.
- Shorts, at a minimum, should cover half of the individual’s thigh. Dresses and skirts, at a minimum, should reach the knee. There may be no holes in clothing exposing skin above the mid-thigh.
- All clothing should have sleeves. No tank tops, spaghetti straps, or shoulder-less apparel. Shirts must cover the midriff and not be low cut in the front or back.
- Clothing should not be excessively tight. Leggings or tights can only be worn with shorts, skirts, or dresses covering to the mid-thigh.
- Clothing should not contain references to alcohol, tobacco, profanity, narcotics, or other lewd, obscene, violent, or overly distracting references.
- Swimwear should be completely covered, in accordance with the above guidelines, when coming and going to the pool. Do not go to other places in camp on the way to and from… go directly to the pool or the cabin.