A Differently Abled overnight camp will be June 13 and 14
This camp is for those people who have various needs in some areas but who have abilities in others. Registration for the overnight may be made by emailing Randal Burton at email@example.com. The overnight will consist of a lot of fun activities, including a nature walk, a scavenger hunt, swimming, various games, Bible Stories and skits, and other fun and challenging activities are being planned. Each camper will have a camp partner to help him or her get from place to place and to help other needs. They will be in small groups for most activities and will always be accompanied. Meals will be tailored to meet specific needs. As always, a nurse will be onsite.
We need older young people as camp partners and other adults to help with activities and supervision. You may volunteer by getting in touch with Randal. If you have suggestions please let him know. Please know that space is limited so please help spread the word as soon as you can.
- Week One – Juniors: June 18 – June 24 – Kirk Sams
- Week Two – Mixed: June 25 – July 1 – David Allgood
- Week Three – Mixed: July 2 – July 8 – Jared Markman
- Week Four – Mixed: July 9 – July 15 – Randal Burton — CLOSED
- Week Five – Junior: July 16 – July 22 – Don Watson
- Week Six – Senior: July 23 – July 29 – Dennis Conner
- Week Seven – Mixed: July 30 – August 5 – Andy King
Camper/Worker Registration Information
- In addition to registering, all campers and workers must submit a Health History prior to coming to camp. You must fill out completely including shot record. No campers will be admitted to camp without this form: Camper-Health-History-Form
- To register online as a camper or worker for a 2017 Summer Camp, click here.
- Download registration, click here.
Staff Registration Information
- To apply as a staff member, click here.
Attention all workers and staff, you must complete the FCRA Background Check Disclosure Form every summer. If this is not complete at least seven (7) days prior to camp, you will be unable to participate or stay at camp. Please follow this link and submit: FCRA Disclosure and Authorization.