- Week One – Juniors: June 18 – June 24 – Kirk Sams
- Week Two – Mixed: June 25 – July 1 – David Allgood
- Week Three – Mixed: July 2 – July 8 – Jared Markman
- Week Four – Mixed: July 9 – July 15 – Randal Burton — CLOSED
- Week Five – Junior: July 16 – July 22 – Don Watson
- Week Six – Senior: July 23 – July 29 – Dennis Conner
- Week Seven – Mixed: July 30 – August 5 – Andy King — CLOSED for SENIOR GIRLS
Camper/Worker Registration Information
- In addition to registering, all campers and workers must submit a Health History prior to coming to camp. You must fill out completely including shot record. No campers will be admitted to camp without this form: Camper-Health-History-Form
- To register online as a camper or worker for a 2017 Summer Camp, click here.
- Download registration, click here.
Staff Registration Information
- To apply as a staff member, click here.
Attention all workers and staff, you must complete the FCRA Background Check Disclosure Form every summer. If this is not complete at least seven (7) days prior to camp, you will be unable to participate or stay at camp. Please follow this link and submit: FCRA Disclosure and Authorization.
General Camp Information
Registration & check-in each week is on Sunday from 1:30 – 5:00pm.
Each week has an awards ceremony that begins around 10:00am on Saturday. Pickup time is by 12:00noon on Saturday.
Junior Weeks are for ages 9-12.
Senior Weeks are for ages 13-19.
Mixed Weeks are for ages 9-19.